Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I've Had A Pantyhose Fetish For A long Time

I dressed up in pantyhose and high heels and took some pictures of myself a couple of night s ago.  It's really no big deal.  It's a harmless thing to do.  Most people would think that it's pretty weird.  Although I think that if they really thought about it, they'd say it's harmless as well.  I do it when I'm alone and feel that I can get away with it.

I ran across a file on my computer with some pictures from six years ago.  I'd titled it "Best Of".  All of the pictures in it are from 2008 and before.

So, what I thought I'd do is post of few of these pictures that I took six, seven, maybe even eight years ago.

Let me know what you think.






These pictures were taken several years ago.  I don't know if It's funny or sad, but, I'm still doing it.  Whenever I'm home alone and I get the chance.



I was shopping for and buying pantyhose and panties back then, as well.


Have you ever taken a picture of yourself like this?





 Can you guess what I'm wearing in the picture above?








5 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

If more people would try pantyhose/tights they too would become entranced by their feel upon the legs. SO I would vote that wearing pantyhose is harmless.

I look back and I've been enjoying my pantyhose for well over 30+ years now. The fabrics have changed over the years... nicer, smoother, shinyer, tighter, mmmmmmm!! Still wear them and still enjoy them just as much now as then.

Yes, I have pictures of my cock but the caveat is I'm always in pantyhose or tights too.

Your last picture I am guessing suntan L'eggs pantyhose and a black thong. I will venture to guess that you may also have had a bra and some water balloon tits too to complete the look.

Love your pictures MC, your legs are sooooo sexy my friend!!!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

SH2WPH, I look forward to ur post as U always look soooo f n sexy great ass shots leg shots and awsome cock shots! Stunning stuff baby boy

Anonymous said...

such sexy legs and beautiful cock

Anonymous said...

You have great sexy legs and a nice cock. I like to wear panty hose and heels too. I really enjoy painting my toes as well. Keep the sexy photos coming...

Anonymous said...

you're fantastic,so jealous of your feet and legs,I too love to wear sheer tights and panties, and paint my toenails,to me this is so normal,unfortunatly my wife does not understand at all.nice to know somebody else feels the way I do.keep up your pics and videos,after watching them,wish I could lend a hand or mouth,(if you know whatI mean!!)