Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wash Your Pantyhose. Wash Your Panties.

Let's face it.  If you wear a pair of pantyhose for more than a couple of weeks, they need to be washed.  I am able to wash my dedicates and hang them up to dry in our closet with her seeing them, but, not mentioning it.

Don't be afraid to run the washing machine for your lingerie.   Use the delicate or gentle setting.





 Do Not Put Your Lingerie In The Dryer.

Hang them up to dry.  The dryer fades colors each time you put your clothes in it.  Once you've washed your pantyhose and panties.  Hang them to dry.  It helps restrict the aging process.




This is the best I could muster on this night,  A standard pose.









Be sure to click on some of my older posts to see more of my pictures and videos.



2 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

LOL, I wash my tights too on gentle cycle. When I lived alone I could let them hang to dry. The wife now washes our tights in a mesh laundry bag and lets them dry briefly in the dryer on a low fluff dry setting (air, no heat). Of course if I play without her, then I do the laundry myself and put the tights away before she gets home ;-)

MC even your simple poses are some of the sexiest around my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are one seriously mentally deranged dude, hope your patheic penis rots and falls off.