Sunday, May 27, 2012

ML 114 Extended Video

I've posted a short video on you tube titled ML 114 and stated that if you'd like to see a longer version to visit this blog.  I'm posting it here.  I shot this video a few weeks ago when I had a little alone time at home.

I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know if you do.  Please leave a comment.


WARNING:  The following video contains nudity.  It is intended for adults only.





Check back soon, I'll be posting some new pictures.  Also, be sure to see my older posts for more pictures and videos.


5 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Very,very nice mmmmmmmmmmm nuff said!

Crisstina Hanes said...

I liked this very much. Thank you!

Jaime Xdress said...

Mmmm very hot MC! Loved the bulge in the leotard and when your nicely shaved cock and balls popped out, mmmmm!! I love to stroke in my tights too.

Unknown said...

OMG!! Your best vid yet....I could watch this all day.....if only I could have a taste

Johanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.