Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Latest Pantyhose Video

I posted another video on you tube.  If you'd like to see it, it's titled  ML 112.  I shot it a couple of weeks ago and I've just now had the time to post it.  It's not easy playing dress up in front of the camera without my wife catching me.  I'm sure she knows I do it

Here's a few pictures from my most recent video.









I posted the ML 112 video on you tube.com earlier.  Shortly after, my wife needed to run a quick errand.  I knew that I would have about fifteen minutes to dress up or just get naked, in front of a camera.  As soon as she left, I jumped into action like a NASCAR pit crew.  I ran around the house quickly gathering my pantyhose, my camera, my high heels and my tripod.  I put the camera on the tripod, turned it on and set it up where I thought I might be able to take a "sexy" picture of myself.  "Sexy", meaning, my legs in pantyhose and high heels pretending to be a woman wearing pantyhose and high heels. 

I knew that I only had about about fifteen minutes before she would pull back into the driveway and walk in the front door.  While I was doing this, the television was on the Reds vs Yankees game in the background.

This is the best I could do in 11 minutes:



These are the first pair of high heels that I have had in many years that fit me.  They feel good.



I usually cinch the waist of my tee shirt and hold it tight away from the camera to show my waist line.  I try not to show my arm, but I usually do.  It's one of the draw backs of photographing yourself.  You can't see every detail.  But yet, I still try.






I try to move the camera around.  The same background over and over doesn't usually work.  You've got to change it up a little for still pictures.
















The baby blue socks you see in the background are the socks that I was wearing when she left.  The only thing that I changed when she left was, I took my baby blue socks off and put on my red high heel pumps.




 The above picture is the way I was dressed when she left to run her errand, with the exception that I wasn't holding my arms up in the air so as to expose my crotch as I am in this picture.



Before she left we had coffee together and this is what I wore.  Pantyhoe and a tee shirt with baby blue slouch socks.


 Here I'm trying to show of my pantyhose covered ass. 



Remember.  Always point your toes.






After I took the above picture,  I quickly put the room back together.  I put my high heels away.  I put the tripod up and I was just pulling my pantyhose off when I saw her her car pull back into the driveway.  I'd been wearing pantyhose all day and I didn't want to "push it" any longer.

When she walked in the front door, I was sitting on the couch in my tee shirt, blue panties and socks and I acted like I'd been sitting there the twenty two minutes she was gone (and I was alone).

Soon after she returned, we had dinner and watched the Preakness Stakes as "I'll Have Another" won the second jewel of the Triple Crown.

***********************

Years ago.  My first wife found a stash of pictures that I had taken of myself.   She found well over one hundred pictures.  She was pissed and confronted me about them.  It sounds bad.  But, at the time, she was fucking around behind my back.  I wasn't cheating on her.  I was staying at home.  Enjoying myself with my fetish while she was out fucking her ex boyfriend.  Actually, back then,  I took some pretty awesome pictures of myself.  Sadly, I threw all of them away many years ago.  I only have one picture left from those days and it was taken when I moved out was living alone.

I'll re post it soon.

A little later, she told me that when she first found my pictures, she thought that they were pictures of another woman.  You know what?  That was a compliment and a turn on to me.  I didn't tell her that.  But, it was.  Understand this.  That was my first wife, not my current (second) wife who I am totally in love with today, except for the fact that she has no desire to have sex with me whatsoever.  In her defense, I'll tell you that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone else either.  She has no desire for it.  That's the breakthrough that I'm working towards.

A note to readers outside of the U. S.  Especially those of you in Europe.  I'd like to know what it's like to have a fetish for tights in Europe. Can you walk into a store and buy a pair of pantyhose/tights?  Are American L'eggs's pantyhose available?


Check back soon,


BE SURE TO VISIT SOME OF MY OLDER POSTS FOR MORE PANTYHOSE PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please take my poll!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I really love it when you wear your black pantyhose. Very sexy!

I'd love to see more!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Sh2wph, Speechless luv these pics baby boy and the vid also so sexy so f n hot! sexy leggs sexy ass very cupable would luv to hav that ass in my hands!

Jaime Xdress said...

Amazing in what you can do in 15 minutes with the blood pumping and some great pantyhose and heels on! Excellent pictures once again!

Anonymous said...

hello, I'm a straight man 40 years old and married, with the same passion! I love your video and photos in ultra-sheer pantyhose, exspecially the ones with your dicks under the nylon... Do you like the idea to send me more photos by mail?
If you are interested write something under my comment, and I'll give you my personal e-mail...

sh2wph said...

I don't usually reply to comments like the one above, but this time I will.

No, I don't like the idea of emailing more photos to someone that I don't know. Why would I be interested in that?

Anonymous said...

Your videos are simply exciting!
Are you on cam4? I'd love to see you in cam...

Lisa