Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wearing Another One Of My Wife's Bras

For the past week or so,  I've been concentrating on video as opposed to taking still pictures.  It's still me sneaking around the house in pantyhose and high heels.  I'm just using the video camera which involves more risk than just sitting the camera on a tripod or table top and using the self timer.

During the winter months I really didn't use the video camera at all.

Over the past week I did take a few still pictures.  I thought I'd share a few here.




I really like the look of these Xhilaration tights with the red pumps.  Unfortunately, the battery's in the camera died right after I took this picture.  One picture is all I was able to take wearing this outfit.  If you can call it that.


After I changed the batteries I changed into my suntan pantyhose and my wife's bra.  This is one of her oldest bras.  It's actually pretty worn out.  I  like it, but, I prefer wearing one of her black ones.  I will only wear one of her bras after she's been wearing it.  The reason I'm not wearing one of black ones is because she hasn't been wearing one of her black ones.




I  decided to slip into my blue one piece bathing suit and show a little tit.






One of the hardest things to do is to come up with different poses.  That's something that I have a problem doing.

Here are a couple of pictures from the recent video I've shot.  I'll post the actual videos soon.



I hope you'll check back soon to watch.

This last one is from one of the you tube videos.  ML 110





I actually like this picture.









3 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

MC you take such awesome pictures. I loved the vibrant yellow tights with the red pumps, the colors were popping along with your sex appeal. Loved all of them sweetie and the very last one in this set was so perfect with your back arched and your legs in nude panythose on the deck with your red pumps waiting to be slipped back on. Great work!

I also get an occassional turn on from wearing my wife's bras. That is when I want to be fully dressed in fem mode with tights, heels, skirts, dresses, all of it is such a turn on. Love your site,

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello sh2wph,luv the yellow tights w red cfm pumps also the bathing suit looks very hot on U! Luv the last 3pic's the most and the one w that cute hard cock stick'n out of ur pantyhose is my fav!!! U&jaime xdress r the blogs I really enjoy the most! Luv them cocks when their stick'n or hang'n out of pantyhose,very suckable as always Great stuff huney!

Anonymous said...

So nice to know I'm not the only one who secretly wears his wife's bras and gets really excited. xx Lucy