Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pantyhose And A Black Leotard

I didn't really shoot any video during the winter months because my video camera doesn't shoot well indoors because of the lack of light.  Now that the weather has changed a little I can step out onto the back deck into the sunlight.  The camera does pretty good outdoors.

This video is the full length version of the one I posted on youtube titled:  ML 104

The only difference is that the one on youtube doesn't show the last few seconds where I give you a little peek at what's underneath my leotard.  There really isn't much to see since my little dick was soft and tucked.  I hope you like it anyway.  Let me know if you do.

The video gets a little choppy towards the end.  Sorry about that.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! L'eggs Sheer Energy! But no foot shots -- what shoes did you have on?

Smiles, Tracy

Jaime Xdress said...

Mmm, just as yummy as it was on YT plus we got to see your tucked dick. So soft with your dick tucked back, your ball sack almost looked like pussy lips around your shaft. Mmm a nice tease with the tuck my dear!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Sweet luv the color of ur pantyhose s2wph good stuff huney,cute butt great frontal shot! Very nice very sexy!

goldnmale2121 said...

i love the slow sexy movment of your legs and hips.. so slow and seductive, and i am not sure how you feel about it ..but i think you have very nice hands.