Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pantyhose & Red Pleaser 420V 5" Pumps

In mid February I thought that I'd be going out of town for a couple of days on a work trip.  In anticipation, I ordered a pair of new red pumps to play in.  Just my luck, they didn't fit.  I returned them and eventually reordered them.  My new ones arrived a little over a week ago.  They fit and feel great.

Last weekend I wore them for the first time.  I decided to wear red throughout the week for a little color coordination.  Or should I say matching.

I even shot some video for the first time in quite a while.  But due to some computer problems I could upload any of my new video until this weekend.

I couldn't resist slipping on my red tights with my new shoes.






Like I said, I couldn't help but go with a red theme.





I stepped out of the red for a few minutes because I just can't help wearing suntan Legg's pantyhose.  What's funny about these two pictures is the fact that I'm not wearing my wife's bra.  I'm actually wearing one of my own bra's.  Yes, I'm a guy that owns a couple of bra's.



Back to a couple of red ones.



I simply love these shoes.  Pleaser 420V.










3 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Mmm, very seductive in your red tights and red cfm pumps!!

Anonymous said...

You look so hot in that red Speedo with hose and heels. Sexy.

Would love to see you breasts a bit more pronounced in that.

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Bitch'n pic's SH2WPH! Im at a loss for words?!