Sunday, April 1, 2012

15 Minute Pantyhose Photo Shoot

On Saturday afternoon March 31, 2012 I was at home with my wife.  We watched the end of the ATP Sony Ericsson Open Women's Finals between Maria Sharapova and Agnieszka Radwanska.  I have to add that Maria Sharapova just may have the sexiest legs in all of the sports world.  Actually they're both really good looking, but Sharapova's legs practically make me drool.  By the way, Radwanska won, 7-5, 6-4.

I couldn't find any pictures of her wearing pantyhose, but even without, her legs are fabulous.




Keep in mind that while we watched the tennis match and had a couple of cups of coffee, I was wearing only a sweat shirt, coffee Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose, panties and slouch socks.

Soon after the match, my wife needed to go the the grocery store to pick something up.  She was only getting one item, so I knew it was going to be a quick trip, with the store only a little over a mile away.

At 3:11 pm she walked out of the door and I immediately stripped everything off, except for my pantyhose and quickly put on my black leotard, grabbed my black pumps and the camera.  I knew this was going to be the only time all weekend that I would be home alone.







 The picture below is exactly how I was dressed when she left to go to the store.






As I said, she left at 3:11 pm.  The last picture that I took (the one above) was taken at 3:25 pm.  She walked back in the front door at 3:26 pm.  She was only gone for 15 minutes.  After I took the last picture, I pulled my panties up, put the camera away and was sitting on the couch as she came in.

Fifteen minutes.









2 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Awsome photos sh2wph, I to luv the coffee colored sh2wph by leggs! Another nice color is moca its hard to find so when i did find that color i brought 5prs! I still luv my seamless wolford ph but at 40$ a each leggs is the next best brand! Well huney keep up the good work as ive said b4 luv ur photos&vids,thanks4share'n!

Jaime Xdress said...

Wow, great photos for 15 minutes time! Loved the leotard and heels, mmm.

Your heart must have been racing, such a rush to play and yet not want to get caught (I remember those days from my first...)