Monday, April 16, 2012

My New Red Pumps

About a month ago I mentioned that I had bought a new pair of red pumps.  The problem was that they were too big.  That's the problem with ordering

On Friday afternoon on the way home from work, I stopped and shopped for panties or tights.  I also needed a ninety seven cent bag of pink balloons.  So, I bought panties and balloons after a rough week at work.  Of course I was sexually frustrated.  Aren't most of us?



When I took the picture above, I hadn't opened my new high heels yet.  Shortly afterward, I snapped the photo below.

Suntan pantyhose and a new pair of red high heel pumps.

I think I passed it off, sort of.






I'm posting some pictures of my new red pumps.  I don't have time to write now, but at least you can see my new shoes.

Of course I couldn't help wearing my wife's bra again either.




Please leave me a little comment.

3 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Loved the red pumps my dear! Oooh I would cum fuck you in those pumps sexy, mmmhhhmmm. My suggestion if the pumps are too big is to wear more layers of tights/pantyhose. Try wearing 3 pair of tights to get a real nice opaque shine or try 3-4 pairs of nylons and get a real nice shimmery shine. Or wear even more layers!! I just love the tight feeling of multiple layers on my legs!! Try it, you might become a fan too ;-)

And those pictures of your cute ass exposed, WOW!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you in your wife's bra.

I wear my wife's bras when I can. She has a lacy white one she never wears which feels so gorgeous against my skin. She's a 34B - what size is your wife?

It's been a while since I had the chance to fully dress and I'm getting frustrated. The feel of a short soft skirt against my legs... mmm heaven

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics, I love wearing my wifes bra too, she has mainly black pantyhose which i wear whenever I can, otherwise I have a few things on my own to wear which i keep hidden. Love panties heels and mini skirts too. xx