Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Pantyhose Video

If you've seen my latest video on You Tube (ML 100) you may have noticed at the end that I asked if you would to see what color panties I'm wearing in it.  I made an extended version of the video to post here on my blog.

Just click on the video below to see the "Full Version".  Be patient, it may take a few moments to load.

This is actually video that I shot a couple of years ago.  It was shot early in the morning a little after 6:30 am.  It's not actually new.  I don't think I've ever posted it before.  If I have shown it, you may want to have another look.

I'm hoping to be able to shoot something new very soon.







Be sure to check out some of my blogs older posts for more videos, pictures and stories.









1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

So are those yellow lace boy shorts panties? Very cute!