Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pantyhose Fetish Cross Dresser Wearing Legg's Sheer Energy

I'm a fifty one year old guy with a fetish for pantyhose,

If you're stopping by for the first time.  That's pretty much the gist of it.

By the way, my wife has absolutely no desire to have a sexual relationship with me.  Or, with anyone else.  She is what I have determined to be an anti-sexual.  She doesn't want to be touched below the waist in any way.  She doesn't mind if I grab her ass once in a while as long as I don't try to slip my fingers onto or into her pussy.  It's as simple as that.

She'll let me run my hand downward into her crotch.  But, if I try to spread her lips apart, she immediately pushes my hand away.  And she's done this, for years.  Of course she never reaches her hand into my crotch to start some up, ever.

So what am I supposed to do?

I've got a sex drive that doesn't let up.  In my own way, I act out.  I've worn tights in front of her the last two winters.

Now, I've simply been wearing pantyhose around the house.  It's always just the two of us.  We never have unannounced guests.  So, I walk around the house these days in a pair of pantyhose or panties,  Either one, it doesn't matter.  She'd rather have me do that, than face a true attempt at a sexual encounter by me towards her.

The bottom line is, she doesn't want me to touch her and doesn't want to touch me in any sexual way at all.

With that said, here's a couple of pictures I shot back in 2009 that have been sitting in the archives.







I actually like the picture above.  The sunlight on the wall.  My legs look pretty good and I'm wearing my wife's anklet.

That's enough venting for now.




1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

The ankle bracelet looks sexy with the pantyhose.

So sad that your wife won't even play normal sex games with you. I'm just guessing that something or someone must have traumatized her sexually earlier in her life. Any chance of her or both of you getting some counseling to see if they can help breakdown her sexual inhibitions? Wishing you the best my friend