Sunday, March 25, 2012

Asking My Wife To Wear Pantyhose

I go into each weekend with the goal of talking my wife into sex.  I try, I really do.  I almost always ask her to slip into a pair of pantyhose and let me see her sexy legs.

One of the sexiest things a woman can wear, in my opinion, is a button down shirt with a collar and nothing else.  Now if you add a pair of suntan pantyhose and a pair of black pumps, it's as sexy as you can get.  Every weekend that's exactly what I ask her to wear.  Once in a while, she will.  Although she almost never wears her high heels.  In fact, the only reason she has two pairs of high heels is because I bought them for her.  Getting her to wear pantyhose is hard to do.  Talking her into wearing high heels is practically impossible.

I will usually bring a shirt for her, her pantyhose and her high heels into the living room and sit them on the couch or in one of the living room chairs.  She sees them sitting there and if I persist, she'll slip the shirt on and maybe her hose.

Once in a while I'm able to snap a couple of pictures of her.  But she doesn't really know how to pose.  Most women don't.  I've posed her a few times, but it's not something that she likes doing.

Usually, when she finally goes to bed, her clothes remain in the living room on the chair.

Friday on the way home from work I bought myself two new pairs of panties, some cute little teal OP boy shorts and a new pair of taupe pantyhose.  I should have bought a pair of nude hose now that I think about it.

After she went to bed, a set up a little photo of my new panties.  Vassarette High Cut.  That's the style that I always wear. Actual bikini panties don't feel very good to me, but the high cuts fit just right.

In the picture below you can see my new panties sitting on the chair along with my wife's black shirt, pantyhose and her black pumps.  On this particular night she did put the shirt on, but not the hose or the heels.



I really don't know how many pairs I have these days.  If I had to guess, I say probably between 100 and 150 pairs.  When I find a brand or style of panties that I like, I try to get them in as many different colors as I can.  In this picture, the pair on the bottom looks like they're blue, but they are actually more of a charcoal color.

What you can't see in this picture is that I'm wearing suntan pantyhose and my wife's bra.   It's not hard to talk her into taking her bra off.  A lot of times I end up wearing her bra after she's gone to bed, especially if it's one of her black ones.  Black bras look sexy.









The panties that I'm wearing were bought in the last couple of weeks.




One of the reasons I bought a new pair of teal boy shorts is to wear with my blue socks that I'm wearing in the pictures below.









I simply love the color.









2 comments:

Jaime Xdress said...

Mmm your legs look so sexy in your pantyhose and high heels.

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Sweet,luv the color but luv the way the seam run's up&down the crack of ur cute butt! Luv the front better mmmmm!