Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brick House Xhilaration Tights


As I've said before.  This time of year I wear opaque tights or leggings every single evening around the house in front of my wife.  She's sat next to me on the couch watching television with me while I've worn purple and burgundy and even blue opaque tights.

But.  There's always a but, isn't there?  I'm a little embarrassed when I first wear a new color in front of her.  I'm always worried that the next color, will be the one to push her over the edge and get pissed off about me wearing tights.

For instance.  I bought a pair of red and a pair of pink tights before Christmas and I haven't worn either color in front of her.  I've worn them.  Just not around her.  I have the fear that if she see's me in pink, she my not react favorably.  How many women wouldn't say something if they saw their fifty year old husband walk into the room wearing a pair of hot pink opaque tights?

I do have a pair of red cotton and spandex footless leggings that I wear underneath my clothes for work during the winter, but that's the only red that I've worn.  Other that socks.  No red or anything close to red in the tights category.

Until tonight that is.  At least that's my plan

A couple of weeks ago I set out my pair of Xhilaration Brick House tights on my bathroom counter so that she could see them.  I didn't say anything about them.  I just left them for her to see.  My thinking was that if they upset her in any way, she'd say something then.  As opposed to me walking in the room and have her make some snide comment.

Since I've successfully "previewed" these tights to my wife, I've decided that tonight should be the night that I wear these tights in front of her.  I'm just hoping that she won't say anything negative.

After she goes to bed I'll try to take a few more pictures wearing these tights.  I may even slip on a pair of my high heels.

What do you think of these tights?  Do you like them?




Please take a moment and vote in the survey on the right of this page.



3 comments:

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Luv the color its all U huney! Some black lace panties over them would b sweet also! Or may b just a few butt&cock shots may b even a video! I luv look n at that hosed cock&ass! U r 1 hot man, u make my mouth water and my ass horny 4 u!

Nyle Ahn said...

If you're wife is so disinterested in the fact that you're wearing pantyhose period, why would a different color really matter? Or is your concern more of stretching the boundaries, going from a neutral color to one a lot more feminine? Why not go all the way and try hot pink? If she doesn't respond to that, no other color will get her attention anyway. ;-)

Jaime Xdress said...

I love the red color and it looks hot on your sexy legs!

It is amazing that your wife will let you wear your tights and yet not comment. It is funny how each of us have our own routines, each different but yet works for our situation. Of course I think as a man wearing tights we are always apprehensive of confrontation when wearing tights and do seek acceptance on some level. And some forms of acceptance can be denial at times too.