Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Tights And New Panties

It's been a while since I've bought any new panties.  For quite a while I've only been shopping for new tights, but, the other day I saw a couple pairs of panties that I just had to have.  Most of my panties are Hanes, but I had a passion for Vassarette panties.  It was a couple pairs of Vassarette that I just had to have.

It's been well over ten years since I first told my wife that I have a pantyhose fetish.  When I told her, she didn't get upset at all.  She wasn't thrilled and it didn't excite her or anything, but she accepted it.  It was several years later, in 2006 when I started wearing women's panties around the house.  I didn't tell her about it.  I just started doing it.

I started with a muti pack of thongs, simply a white thong and a black one.  Soon after that, I bought a couple pairs of high cut bikini panties.  I've been wearing panties ever since. These days I even wear them to work.  It's gotten to the point that unless I'm naked, I wearing some form of lingerie.

Here's a few shots of one of my new pairs of panties.  I love hot pink.  What do you think?  What would your wife say if she saw you dressed like this?











4 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

those last shots are NO panties, umm, umm very nice-panties are too, btw xxxx Jim

Jaime Xdress said...

Panties can be fun to wear as underwear, but I still enjoy the sexual thrill so much more when wearing tights without panties.

Mmmmm, I think you might agree in your last pictures, very nice my friend mmmmm!

PantyhosedPossesed said...

I have to admit you llok fantastic in pantyhose and geels I never get enough!!.This Cd would like to fondle your limbs....anytime.

Nyle Ahn said...

I also like the feel of tights alone, nothing else on below the waist. We kind of have an advantage there, for us men, because the tights create a kind of sensation that women don't experience. It's like a gentle genital massage throughout the day. ;-)