Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Few Pantyhose Pictures

I try to take some pictures of myself wearing pantyhose or tights each weekend.  I just wasn't able to do it this weekend though.  I've wanted to experiment with using a halogen light to light the room for video since normal interior light is horrible for home video.  I was able to take just a couple of test pictures, but that was I could do.  It's not easy to do when my wife is home all weekend.

I've also tried to play around with the look of my blog.  It seems so plain.

I've added a poll question to the right side of this page.  Would you take a moment to answer it?  I'm curious.

Since I didn't take or post any new pictures of myself, I thought I'd share some pictures that I've found on the web.  I hope you like them.  I certainly do.

I don't know if you can tell, but I really like colored pantyhose and tights.  Do you?
























4 comments:

xdress17j said...

I just lvoe legs in pantyhose and tights! Doesn't matter who (man, woman, transgendered) is wearing them a pair of legs in hose is always sexy to me, mmmhmm! Loved your photo choices, and always look forward to your photos my friend.

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Awsome pics sw2wph! Now how bout u pose'n like that? U hav the legs,ass and front package to make&take some awsome pics! Luv all that u put out,would luv 2 c some toes n hose shots huney!

Anonymous said...

For me it's bras - I just love wearing them, can't get enough of them. Anne cd

Nyle Ahn said...

Gorgeous shots, thanks for sharing.

I think a woman looks sexier in pantyhose than she does nude. Just something about it... can't get enough. ;-)