Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Can Wear Red Tights In Front Of My Wife

I don't think it matters what I wear.  My wife simply doesn't want to have a sexual relationship with me.  She doe's love me.  I do feel that from her.  However, sex isn't in her vocabulary  Ever.

If I were to walk into the room wearing a pair of red opaque tights, my wife would not make any comment at all.  Even though her first thought may be to say, "Why are you wearing that"?  She won't say a single word.

Why?  She's willing to over look what I wear, if I overlook the fact that we're not having sex'

She never try's to start an afternoon of sexual fun.

I wore the Xhilaration Brick Hose tights on Saturday night.  We each had a few beers and watched some recorded tv.  She didn't ask me why I was wearing "brick" colored tights.




The picture above was taken an hour or so after she went to bed Sunday morning.  I stayed up and played dress up.

After this, I put on my high heels to take a few pictured.  I can look good in a pair of black pumps.  Most men can't.

Can you look good in a pair of pumps?



******************************************************************************


After my wife had been asleep for quite I while, I put on my pair of purple tights.  I bought them around Christmas time.  They had a run in them when I opened them.  Until tonight, I'd never worn them in front of a camera.






Notice I have tits in this shot.  That's my warm water balloons.

A pair of warm water balloons, a pair of colored tights and a pair of high heels and I'm somewhat happy.

Would you be?  Are you?

4 comments:

Nyle Ahn said...

Although I've always been an opaque tights kind of guy, I'm only now opening myself up to the idea of pantyhose. I'd always considered it a far more feminine thing than tights, because men actually wear tights for ballet, athletics, and costumes. But pantyhose? For women only.

The first time I tried them on, I wasn't thrilled about it at all. My desire is to be completely masked. Plus I think the pantyhose I tried on was a pair of L'Eggs back in the day when they weren't very comfortable.

Then one day I found a pair of pantyhose on a steep discount, from a brand I've come to love for tights. So I thought "why not" and bought them. Well, the experience was pretty damned amazing. They were a super sheer style, so extreme care had to be taken to put them on. Also, dense opaque control top helped lessen the exposure. But the feel of the sensation across my legs was just sublime, something quite different from tights (not better, but different and very pleasant).

So I can now appreciate how someone like you enjoys pantyhose. And I have to say... had you not revealed yourself to be a man, I'd swear you are a woman. Your leg proportions look very female athletic, not male. Also, your shoes look very properly proportioned as well. You must have smallish feet. I'm size 12 and so heels for someone like me would look very tranny.

Jaime Xdress said...

You do look absolutely stunning in tights and heels!

I think at times I can pull off the look with heels, but I think you have it down my dear!

With a pantyhose/tights fetish I think we always want more. But YES, I have been happy at times with just wearing some tights, heels and a bra or women's clothes. The sensations made me feel good at that point in time and seemed to relieve my stress. In my case after the happy times, there does come some time of guilt. This was most pronounced when I was young and first on my fetish journey. As I've grown and matured the guilt has lessened significantly but I think its still there. Its hard to go up to your men friends and ask if they enjoy tights too? When that day comes then all the guilt will be lost. Till then, YES tights do bring me happiness on a level.

Jaime Xdress said...

Forgot to mention I love the new background on your blog!

Mike said...

My wife knows I love to wear tights and that I love it when she wears them, too. Once in awhile we will both wear them together -- major turn on!!

My legs look awesome in tights. My wife is always telling me that she is jealous of my legs.