Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pantyhose Vs Tights

When it comes to the debate of wearing pantyhose or tights I've decided over the past two winters that I do like both.  However, I have to add that I really enjoy wearing pantyhose more than tights.  Although if you've paid attention to most of the pictures that I've posted on this blog the last several months you've noticed that I've mostly been wearing tights.

I just realized recently that I haven't been wearing pantyhose very often.  It could almost be said that I've become a "tights guy".  Yes, I love tights more than ever.  I think that's because of the fact that it doesn't seem to bother my wife when I wear my opaque tights around the house and because tights seem to come in so many different colors these days.  I know that pantyhose do come in various colors, but colored pantyhose are practically impossible to find in any store.  They can be found online, but they seem to be rather expensive.  On the other hand, I can walk into a store and find opaque tights in a variety of colors.

When I first told my wife that I have a pantyhose fetish (in 2001), she wasn't my wife at the time.  We had already been living together for a couple of years.  I was already sexually frustrated and figured that she would understand because of the fact I was frustrated.  She didn't get upset at all and even seemed to accept it.

What really funny about it is the fact that I wore pantyhose in front of her almost every night for two weeks and she didn't even notice.  I had to point down to my legs to show her.  I now that sounds odd that she hadn't noticed, but she hadn't.

Two things factored into her not noticing.  The first is the fact that I had a very dark suntan on my legs and the second reason is the type of pantyhose that I wore.  I was wearing suntan No Nonsense Sheer To Waist pantyhose.  The unique thing about them is that they don't really have a high spandex content.  Therefore they don't have that "shine" to them that other brands of pantyhose have.



Do you remember these?  You used to be able to go into any grocery store and pick up a pair of these.  Wal Mart still has them.  No Nonsense pantyhose are still available today.  They truly are a brand that has endured the pantyhose drought of the last fifteen years.  They still sell their pantyhose in that same orange package that they had on the shelves twenty five years ago.


Shortly after I told her about my fetish, I started wear Leggs Sheer To Waist pantyhose which do make your legs shine and she didn't react favorably at all.  In fact she reach over scratched runs into more that one pair of my Leggs pantyhose.  A couple of times she really scratched my leg pretty good as well.

So for the next several years I would only wear pantyhose in front of her occasionally.  I would usually try to do it in a way that she wouldn't notice.  Sometimes she would notice.  Sometimes she wouldn't.

What's ironic is that when I started wearing opaque tights, she didn't get upset at all.  I started with basic black, then navy blue and even white.  This year I added even more colors and it hasn't seemed to bother her at all.

This weekend I decided to pull the old bait and switch trick.  On Friday night I wore coffee colors tights.  On Saturday afternoon I switched into a pair of coffee Leggs pantyhose.  I did this about a year ago and she blasted me for it.  So far, this weekend she hasn't said a word about the fact that I'm walking around the house in pantyhose.

My Coffee Colored Tights



My Coffee Colored Pantyhose




Can you see the difference between the two?

**************************************************************************


Epilogue:  She seemed to accept me wearing pantyhose.  It's the first time that I've worn Legg's pantyhose in front of her without her reacting negatively.  In well over ten years.

My "Bait and Switch" went over well.  I went from coffee colored tights to coffee colored pantyhose and it didn't bother her.

I don't think she cares these days.  As long as I don't press her to have sex, she seems to be willing to accept me hanging out at home in a pair of tights or pantyhose.

She did put on pantyhose for me Saturday night.  I asked her to pose her legs for the camera, but, she was able to skirt the issue.  All the while, I wore coffee pantyhose and a sweat shirt.

It's better than sneaking around, hoping that she won't find a hidden pair of pantyhose.

I've told her that I like pantyhose.  I've shown her that I like wearing pantyhose.  And I've asked her to wear pantyhose for me.

I would like to think, that by now, she'd understand that since we don't have a sexual relationship, I have my own sexual "thing".

Pantyhose



5 comments:

Nyle Ahn said...

The hosiery you're calling tights look more like semi-opaque pantyhose to me. Tights are usually made of a heavier denier yarn and a have a denser fabric weave. There doesn't seem to be a hard and fast rule in distinguishing between the two names of full waist to toe hosiery, but as I see it pantyhose is anything less than 40 denier. There are tights made with 40 denier yarn that will stretch to semi-opaque, but the look is still dense enough that you wouldn't call them pantyhose.

You have an on-going theme to your posts, that being your wife not giving you any sexual pleasure and that you have to resort to wearing pantyhose and tights for your own gratification. But, it sounds to me as though you enjoy this predicament. That her withholding of sex gives you license to wear hosiery. And you love testing the limits by strutting in front of your wife wearing the hosiery. If you find she doesn't react to one style, you shift to a more feminine style to see if you can get a rise out of her.

Because if you really did miss having sex with her, it would be intolerable. You would convince her to go to couple's counseling so that you can figure out why she lost her sex drive. Did she ever really have one with you? If not, then it begs the question as to why you accepted this before marrying her. Or did you just assume that once married she'd relax and your sex life would increase?

We are sexual beings. We are wired for the sexual response. All of us are, unless we have some physical ailment that interferes with it. The only other blockage is psychological. Some women are sexually abused when young, and they learn that sex is scary and very uncomfortable, not something warm and loving. So, they actually feel much more comfortable not addressing it. Even if they experience pleasant sex from a partner, they won't enjoy it. The tainted past just won't let them, until they go through psychological counseling to face the past and let go of it.

sh2wph said...

@Nyle Ahn
Your comment is one of the most intelligently written comments that I've received. I'm amazed at how perceptive you are.

The hosiery that I've been wearing the last few months are indeed "tights". At least that's what it says on their packages. I'm aware of the denier scale. Although American manufacturers apparently refuse to acknowledge that it exists whereas their European counter parts list it on every pair. The Merona tights say "opaque tights" on the package. while the Xhilaration simply sates "tights".

Do I enjoy my predicament? I certainly do, to a degree and you are right that I, do feel that I have a license to wear hosiery. It's definitely better than the married men that have to keep their secret hidden from their wives.

Yes, I do push the limits hoping to get a rise out of her. I usually don't. So why not continue moving the boundary back just a little more.

I do miss having a sexual relationship with her and I do try to talk to her about. I actually do feel that I've made so progress in the last several months, but I don't go into details like that here on this blog.

Not having a regular sex is not intolerable. It's frustrating, but it's something that a lot of men deal with.

I knew that shes the way she is before we married. Keep in mind that there really is more to marriage than sex.

Jaime Xdress said...

I enjoy both pantyhose and tights. I also love bodystockings and unitards. Basically anything with tight fabric that encases my legs is a turn on to me.

Some enjoy thigh high stockings, others love zentai suits. We are all different but yet each of us enjoys our fetish.

We all have some commonality, in that originally we think we are alone with our fetish. Eventually we come to realize we are not alone, and the definitions of strange and different fall to the wayside. At some point we each come to embrace our fetish. The unique part for each of us is our environment and those in our surroundings and how we adapt our approach to those in our lives.

I sometimes feel that I didn't choose my fetish but that it chose me. From that perspective, we hope to find partners that will choose to be with us and our fetish. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (as I know first hand the first time around), and sometimes we suppress to fit our environment and those we are with.

As you have noted my friend there are many things to a good relationship. Physical sex is just one component of many other components in a relationship.

I think there is also intellectual sex where our fantasies and fetishes live and play too. I believe the biggest sex organ we have is our brains. We don't necessarily have to exercise our genitalia to have fun as many times it is the thoughts and feelings that can arouse equally as well.

I continue to wish you much luck with your wife. Our lives are a work in progress and some things can't be rushed. May progress continue for both of you!

Jaime Xdress said...

Question?

Do you wear panties with your tights in front of the wife or does she see your cock in the tights? For some reason, it made me curious to know how you wear your tights in front of the wife.

When I wear my tights in front of my wife, I do not wear any panties. If I'm doing a special video for YouTube, then I will normally wear a thong to keep my tuck in place for the illusion.

Just curious ;-)

sh2wph said...

@Jamie Xdress
Generally I don't wear panties over or under my tights when I'm with my wife. I usually wear a sweat shirt and the tights. If it's particularly cold, I may wear a tee shirt underneath the sweatshirt.

So, basically, my cock is right there waiting to be seen. Of course with opaque tights, it's not totally obvious.