Sunday, February 12, 2012

Showing Off Some More Tights Pictures

I try to take some pictures every weekend.  I can't always do it.  But, most weekends I do.  I just don't always have the time to post them to the blog.  Keep in mind that even when I do take pictures, my wife is almost always at home.  Almost every single picture is taken while she is home, asleep.  I'm always afraid she will catch me.  In fact, she has caught me on more than one occasion.  But I won't go into that now.

Here are some of the pictures that I've taken in the last month or so.

In this particular set I'm wearing Merona Chestnut colored tights.





 

************************************************************************** 

In this next set I'm wearing Pike Purple Xhilaration tights..







That's my wife's new bra that I'm holding in the one photo.

****************************************************************************

We each have our own bathroom.  Although this time of year she does use mine to dry her hair after she showers.  So I know that she will probably go into my bathroom at least once a day.  A couple of weeks ago I started leaving one of my leotards out where she would surely see it.

That way, I'll know, that she knows I've been wearing this leotard.  It's the same plan I used to show her my brick house colored tights.  I preview them to her, to see if they illicit a comment.  They never do.

When she walked into my bathroom, this is what she saw.  My black leotard.


I usually sleep in a tee shirt and a pair of panties.  When I leave for work, I usually lay my shirt and panties across the towel rack.  This time, I left my leotard for her to see.

Please don,t misunderstand.  I wear panties to work.  In fact, I haven't worn men's underware to work in well over a year.  Maybe two.  It's just that when I wake up, I change from my silky "around the house" panties in to my "work" panties.  My work panties are the ones that I don't care whether or not they get worn out from the everyday wear and tear.

She didn't say anything about it at all.

1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

Once again sexy legs in awesome tights. Love your pictures!!

Do want to hear your story about getting caught sometime.