Sunday, February 12, 2012

Try Water Balloons

When your wife doesn't want to fuck you.   Think about that for just a moment.  The woman that you are married to, doesn't want to lay on the bed and fuck.  Ever.

So, the evolution of a guy wearing women's clothes continues.  For the last year or two, on the weekends, I've been wearing one of her black bra's, after she takes it off for the evening and goes to bed.  I quickly make a couple of water balloons, put on her bra and slip them in after warming them in the microwave oven.  The warmth of the balloons against my chest help when I'm alone.

Think about it.  Warm water balloons on your chest nestled in your wife's sexy black bra.

Honestly, in the winter, warming up a couple of warm water balloons and wearing them in sexy little bra will help keep you warm and horny for the evening.  At least it does for me.  I used to stuff my bra with a couple of pairs of pantyhose, but the water balloons add some weight to the bra.  I even found that they bounce a little when I walk.






Try it.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.


**************************************************************************

1 comment:

Jaime Xdress said...

I have tried balloon tits with air but obviously too light. I have also done the bra stuffing with socks, towels or tights too. Again it just wasn't the right feel.

I didn't have the cash for fake breasts... So I cut the legs off some old tights and filled each leg with uncooked rice. Fill to you favorite size then twist the legs to close and pull the fabric up over itself to create 2 (or more) layers of nylon between you and the rice. The advantage to this solution besides the price was that you could mold the breast forms and the weight felt appropriate in the bra.

I have not tried water balloons myself. Do any old balloons work, or is there a special brand? Do you have to worry about the balloons exploding or melting in the microwave? How long do you heat them for?