Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm A Cross Dresser, It's That Simple

It really is amazing what I get away with at home.  Another thing that's amazing is what my wife knows about my cross dressing and my fetish.  Some guys are cross dresser's and their girlfriends and wive's don't have any idea about it.  Other guy's wives do know all about it.  Then, there are some wives or girlfriends know some of the story.  I'm in this last category.  My wife knows I have a pantyhose fetish and she knows I wear women's panties.  She even knows I have a pair of high heels.  But, she doesn't know the whole story.

The truth is, I don't know exactly how much she does know about my cross dressing.  I'm sure she knows more than I realize.  Wives always do.




In the photo above, I'm only wearing a tee shirt and a woman's lace thong.  The is exactly what I wore around home on Saturday afternoon.  I sat on the couch and had coffee with my wife wearing this and nothing else.  Do you get the idea that my wife knows I'm a cross dresser?  First off, most guys don't wear women's underwear and most of the ones that do, probably don't wear them in front of there wives or girlfriends.  What do you think?

***********************************************

Here's one that I took a couple of month's ago.  I'll post more of this set soon.




CHECK BACK SOON.  I'LL POST MORE.

4 comments:

09aug1 said...

I think u have a sexy ass & sexy legs, u look so sweet in a thong love to see u in heels too. Most guys can't pull off a thong, women either but u look hot! you look hot in everything u model. would love to see how u look from the front in a thong. maybe wear the thong and heels in front of her , see what she does maybe bend over too.

Jaime Xdress said...

I would say that you and your wife have a unique relationship, but then again no relationship is ever exactly the same among couples. My wife knows about my pantyhose wearing as we have had pantyhose sex together, but she has not seen me dressed up as Jaime. So we are somewhere in the middle and I have no idea how much she does or does not know. I would suspect that your wife does know more but has taken a passive stance to not push or question. The real bottom line is do what it takes to love each other and respect each other and if this works for you, then keep on keeping on.

sh2wph said...

@09aug1
You're right in that a lot of people can't pull off wearing a thong. I think I can get away with it to a degree. In other words, I think I look okay in one.
I have never worn high heels in front of my wife and probably never will, but I have worn a thong and a tee shirt. What's funny is that I look a lot better in a thong than she does and she looks a lot better in high heels than I do. She just doesn't wear them unless I beg her to.

sh2wph said...

@Jaime Xdress
Another great comment. I'm so glad that she has chosen the passive stance. Most people have more than they realize and I'm including myself when I say that.