Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday's Outfit

I don't generally post a picture the same day as I take it.  Usually it takes weeks and sometimes month's for me to post something.  Today I couldn't resist.  I wore this a little earlier today.




I actually wore a few different things.  I started with what I'm wearing in the pictures below.










Once in a while I just have to slip on my lace panties. I thought they might look good out in the sunlight.  It was after this outfit that I slipped into my new burgundy tank top and little black shorts.





It was just after these pictures that I decided to push my luck and slip off my shorts.  I've actually gotten comfortable standing outside in drag.  Of course I don't think anyone has seen me.












So what do you think?  Shorts or no shorts?

********************************************************************


BE SURE TO SEE MY LATEST VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, can't wait to see more.

Jaime Xdress said...

The lace panties were cute and the shoes oh so sexy my dear. But there is just something about pictures without shorts that are the best ;-) ... keep UP the good work.

xo Jaime

sheerhot said...

Hon, theae are all delicious.
They each have their unique charm.
The shorts highlight your ass and legs and combine beautifully with the top.
The shortless pics offer us a most welcome look at your clit.
We need more naughty bits, especially cumming in hose.
PLEASE !

09aug1 said...

Definitely NO shorts!! Would love to see you in some videos in this outfit you are sooo hot and sexy!! You should be a pantyhose model you get my cock so HARD!!Love your legs and ass and hips great job on your tits love seeing that sweet clitty you should show it off more,mmm!