Saturday, August 3, 2013

Backgounds

I realize that I've been rather stagnant with the backgrounds in my pictures.  I seem to have relied almost extensively to the hedgerow outside of our backdoor.  There are several reasons as to why I've done this.  The most prevalent one may be simply that I've been too lazy to take a road trip out to a different shooting location.  Shooting on location by myself takes a lot of work and preparation.  It's simply easier to do it at home.  Don't get me wrong, I plan on finding a place outdoors to do another location shoot.  I feel that the upcoming fall weather is more friendly to cross dressing as opposed to the  ninety plus that we have around here in summer.  I've noticed that when I've been taking pictures out back on our deck recently, that after about fives minutes I start to sweat a little and I need to step back inside where it's cool.  Pantyhose aren't really comfortable outside in the summer.

The hedgerow.  In my opinion, it's a nice background in the summer.  The dark green of the leaves seems to work well with most colors.

Have you ever stepped out your back door wearing only  panties and pantyhose?  It really is kind of naughty.









***********************************************
NOTE:  I'VE JUST ADDED TWO NEW VIDEOS TO YOU TUBE

Go to You Tube and find me at "mostlyleggs"

I've added two videos that were shot while I was wearing the outfit in my June 15, 2013 post.  The one where I'm wearing my sexy orange panties and black sweater.
**************************************************




Check back soon.  I'll be adding more pictures very soon.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look awesome!! I'm so jealous

09aug1 said...

mmm,mmm, GOOD!!You look delicious!!

Jaime Xdress said...

Oh MC, I love how naughty you can can be outdoors. And yes I have stepped out my back door wearing only panties and pantyhose for a quick naughty adventure in my backyard too. It is naughty and nice fun, lol.

xo Jaime

sh2wph said...

@Jaime Xdress
You're right. Naughty and nice, but when I get the nerve to take my shorts off and stand there with only pantyhose on, it's plain damn scary. Did I mention fun?