Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sorry For The Delay

I've battled a slow ISP and computer issues for the last couple of weeks.  I think I'm finally back up and running.  My main computer issue is an old PC.  Anyway, here's a little something new.















*************************




I really do like this set.  The colors came out really well.  Also, I really like the outfit.  I hope you do also.  It's as if my teal lace tights were made for my teal strappy sandals.

I haven't received many comments recently.  If you like my outfits and pictures, I like to hear from you.  Please leave a comment.


4 comments:

sheerhot said...

You are scrumptious!!!!!!
Your legs and ass are divine.
I'd love to see more of your clitty, especially cumming thru the hose.
Thanks

Jaime Xdress said...

Oh MC, I love your blog my friend and the fantastic pictures you take. Hope your ISP issues have cleared up my dear.

xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

That's a great look for you!

VIDEO!!! (please!)

Anonymous said...

Only just found your blog and been going thru your posts, this set was my fav. Your teal lace tights and strapy sandels did it for me. This is just my style too. Superb. Totally sexy.