Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Naughty Little Video

I shot this video a couple of months ago and haven't gotten around to posting any of it.  Here's a little tease.  I do have more that I'll post soon.  Enjoy.  If you like this sort of thing.

I really do like wearing my wife's black bras.  I wanted to buy to black bra for myself, but I realized I really don't need one.  I can just wear one of hers.  I wonder how many guys try on their wife's bras when they get the chance.  I know I'm not the only one.







4 comments:

09aug1 said...

you do look good in your wife's bra & so hot in pantyhose love the front view!! mmm you look delicious bet that tasted so good! love that sexy little wiggle, you have such a girlie body, with a sweet treat between your sexy legs!! I can't wait till u post more & my cock agrees, now I am going to play some more & enjoy your vid.

Jaime Xdress said...

A nice little naughty video MC, loved watching your cute clit poke out from your sexy Leggs SheerEnergy pantyhose. You know how I love to wear my wife's bras and pantyhose too, it is so much fun that more men should try it ;-) because we know they want to do it. Keep on playing and posting sweetie.
xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

its naughty allright;)

Anonymous said...

Hi..Wow, your legs are amazing. And when you wear heels..Perfect. Love this video. So sexy. You look delicious. Want to rub your legs and suck on you all night. You look beautiful. Great job. More videos!