Friday, August 30, 2013

New

They're new.  It's time to retire my old ones.





*********************************************************************

Here's a couple of pictures of my "old" pumps.  These high heels are actually over ten years old and have been repaired at a shoe repair shop twice.  I had the heel tips replaced a few years ago and then I had one of the souls re-glued earlier this summer.  Now, the other soul has come unglued.  I've decided that it's time to retire them.  I know I could either have them re-glued or try to do it myself, but since they've always been a touch too big when I don't use the strap, I bought a new pair.  I just don't know what to do with them.  I've thought about maybe selling them.





********************************************************

HOME ALONE

Here's a couple that I took awhile back when I was home alone.  The was one of those days that I was able to spend dressing up.  I think a lot of wives and girlfriends would really be suprised if they knew what some of us do when they're away.  Do you ever spend a day home alone wearing pantyhose, high heels and various lingerie?





More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are your new heels Pleasers like your red ones? I have some black Pleasers too - love 'em ;)

sh2wph said...

@Anonymous
Yes, they are Pleasers.

Jaime Xdress said...

I love playing with my heels. I think I need to get a new pair again reading this :-) And yes I love to spend the day alone at home dressing up in pantyhose and other silky items, doesn't every guy love to do this when their girl is away? LOL

xo Jaime