Saturday, June 1, 2013

More Recent Pantyhose Pictures

As I've said before, I don't seem to have the time to actually post the pictures I take.  There's always a back log, so to speak.  Here's more of a set that I took back in the middle of April.  Some of these actually came out pretty good.

What do you think?  Sexy?












When I think about what item of clothing is my favorite to wear (other than pantyhose,of course), this simple black leotard just might be it.  I've probably had it eleven or twelve years and you know what?  It still feels good and looks good after all of these years.

***********************************************************

I had the camera just a little crooked for these shots, but I still feel that they are worth posting.










**********************************************************

As you can see, I was able to change wardrobe several times for this photo shoot.  It was one of those days where I was home alone and able to play.  So I slipped on my pink opaque tights.  Shouldn't everyone own a pair or two?

This was the the first time in quite a while where I slipped on one of my wife's bra's.  Usually I wear my own, but unfortunately, I don't have a black bra.  I've thought about buying myself one, but then again, it's quite the turn on to wear one of my wife's.

Plus, I don't know how many of you have been shopping for a bra lately, but it seems to be rather hard to find a bra these days that isn't padded.  Personally, I don't want a padded bra.  They don't leave a room for my water balloon tights.  It's easier to conceal the fact that I'm wearing water balloons in a non padded bra.  Fortunately, none of hers are padded.

Also, if you notice, my blue bathing suit isn't really suited for wearing a bra anyway.  I just cant seem to go without one these days.








*************************************************************

One thing that people have asked me is why I don't seem to have a hard on in most of my pictures.  A lot of people think that as soon as I slip on a pair of pantyhose that I probably become hard right away.  When the truth is that I usually don't get hard just from dressing up these days.  When I was a lot younger, it worked that way.  These days, not so much.  However, when I get the chance to play dress up, it does make me horny.  Why?  Because it's exciting.  What it does have a tendency to do to me is make me wet.  I'll look down and my little cock will ooze out a little pre cum.

If you'll notice in the two pictures below, there's a definite wet spot showing not only through my tights, but my bathing suit as well.










Does your pantyhose make you wet?  I hope so.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the black leotard with those gold sandals, I think it looks cute.

I like pantyhose, but what I bought recently were thigh high stockings, once I start slipping them on I get an almost instant hard on. It feels so sexy. all but 1 pair are stay ups and for those I bought a garter.

In case you'd ever want something different I'll share the site with you http://www.stockingstore.com/

They sell all types of pantyhose, stockings, panties etc..

Johanan said...

Amazing, sexy in underrated.

Jaime Xdress said...

Always love the pantyhose and leotard look, especially with the high cut. I know what you mean, the more I wear and the older I get I still get the satisfaction and gratification that comes with dressing, but not the instant hard on anymore. Though can still get horny enough to get wet and cum too. BTW your pictures help ;-)

Anonymous said...

I just love your black leotard. For a while I thought I was the only crossdresser into leotards but thanks to YouTube I know this isnt the case! I definitely like the high cut look too. For mee too, I don't get the same instant hard-on - shame !!