Monday, May 27, 2013

Teal Strappy Sandals

BE SURE TO SEE MY LATEST VIDEO ON YOU TUBE

******************************************************************


In the photo's below I'm wearing taupe L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose.  In the ones where I'm wearing the blue footless Xhilaration tights I'm still wearing the taupe pantyhose underneath the tights.  Tights over pantyhose.

































I took all of the outdoor shots on Saturday evening while my wife was running a few errands.  She almost caught me when she came home a little earlier than I expected.  I was just barely able get everything stashed away and get myself redressed before she came in.  It was really a very close call.






















6 comments:

09aug1 said...

wow!! so sexy, great legs, fantastic ass!! so feminine mmm!!

Anonymous said...

thMy wife's currently at work and I'm in her bra and panties as well as her skirt and top. Will let you know if I get caught :) Alison

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those shoes, I want a pair myself so bad, but sadly they are sold out in my size.

They look great with everything you've worn so far.

Jaime Xdress said...

I was almost caught too last week. Must have been the close call week.

Love the new heels!

Unknown said...

If your wife knows about your "secret Little Thing" Why are you afraid of being caught?

sh2wph said...

@John B
My wife knows I have a pantyhose fetish. She knows that I have many pairs of pantyhose and tights and she even knows I have a pair of black pumps. But, I don't walk around in front of her in high heels and a bra stuffed with water balloons. Plus she doesn't know about my videos, pictures or blog. If she "caught" me in front of a camera dressed in a bra and high heels, it would not go over very well.