Sunday, May 19, 2013

Strappy Ssandals Are So Sexy

 I've just posted a new video on my You Tube page.  Check it out.  Go to youtube.com and search for 


"mostlyleggs"

*************************************************************

What do you think?  Sexy?


As you can see, I've bought a couple pairs of sexy strappy sandals recently.  I hadn't planned on it, but when I saw them, I just had to have them.  I don't really have the room for them.  Well, actually I do.  Let me put it this way, I don't really have good place to keep them where my wife won't find them.

My wife knows I have a pantyhose fetish.  I openly wear them in front of her.  However, I do not openly wear high heels in front of her.  She knows about my black pumps.  She found those several years ago.  She's not exactly happy that her husband has high heels, but she doesn't mention it.  I'm not even sure if she knows about my other several pairs of heels, but, if she were to stumble across my two new pair of strappy sandals, she wouldn't be happy at all.

I'm thinking that I might just keep them for a while, take pictures and videos with them, then sell them before she finds them.  Of course then I'll probably just turn around and buy some new ones to hide from her.

************************************************************











I'd like to hear comments from readers, even if you just briefly mention where you live.  Anyone from the U.K. or Europe?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it from payless?

Anonymous said...

Sexy! And where did you get them from?

Anonymous said...

I'm in Europe, where are you? And is there a name we can call you? You can call me Alison x

sh2wph said...

I'm in the US in southeastern Virginia. Mostly, I'm just a guy with a pantyhose fetish. I don't go by a girls name. Just call me MC.

Anonymous said...

It's very nice to meet you, MC.

I'm in my late forties, straight. Never had the slightest urge to trans or "pass" as a woman, but have an acute transvestic fetish since I was young. Crossdress once or twice a month on average. x Alison

Jaime Xdress said...

Love the strappy sandals MC, very sexy!!

xo Jaime