Saturday, May 11, 2013

Latest And Greatest

I'VE ADDED SEVERAL NEW PICS TO THIS POST.

*****************************************************

I actually took the first few pictures last weekend.












I like the way these pictures came out.  The colors came out pretty good considering the camera's flash was used on these.

******************************************************************8888


The photo's below were taken earlier today.








I'm getting to the point where I need to sell off some more of my lingerie to make room for some new things.  Anyone out there interested in buying some of my lace boy shorts?  Let me know.  My plan is to start offering more items for sale.

***********************************************************















**************************************

















CHECK BACK SOON

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one VERY HOT sexy thing.. absolutely ♥♥♥♥♥♥ lets play baby .. lilboyblues !!!

Anonymous said...

Do you feel comfortable in skirts? Alison x

Johanan said...

Can you shows more !

Jaime Xdress said...

Loved the Daisy Dukes