Saturday, April 27, 2013

Black Strappy Sandals


When I saw these shoes I felt like I had to have them.  I wasn't planning on buying new high heels.  Then suddenly there I was.  These shoes actually turn me on and you know what else?  They're pretty comfortable.  Not all high heels are.












I've worn high heels before that were not comfortable at all to wear, but these actually are.  I'll admit that I haven't worn them for an extended amount of time, but I have worn them for about fifteen minutes at one sitting.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Can't wait to see them in some vids and pictures. Mind sharing where you got them?

Jaime Xdress said...

Agree those are cute, can't wait to see your sexy feet in those heels! Cute and sexy, I want them ;-) xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Those look great on you!, love that color hose with them as well. When you can, please do get some outside shots or a video with them on, I'd love to see them sparkle in the sunlight.

Unknown said...

out of all men in pantyhose pictures ive seen yours was the best I even like the pictures with you wearing tights I just wearing them and they feel so good when I put them on