Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Fools Day

I was lucky enough to have April 1st off from work and be home alone as well.  It's been quite a while since I've had the place all to myself for more than a half hour or so.  On this particular Monday I was alone for the day.  I hope you can guess what I did.

I set up my digital camera and my video camera.  It's been quite a while since I've shot any video.  I thought that since it was a warm day that I might step out on our back deck and show my legs to the camera and the You Tube world again.

Keep in mind that every time I go outside like this, I'm really nervous about a neighbor seeing me.  Trust me, I don't want that to happen.
 





 I"ll be posting more on this blog as well as you tube throughout the the weekend, so check back in later to see more.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought that purple pantyhose would look good, but I really, really like it with your black pumps. I think I'm going to have to get a pair since I have a new pair of black shoes on they way.

Thanks for the pics & idea!!

sh2wph said...

Actually, these tights are not purple. They are Merona opaque tights and they call the color Jacaranda Blue. Basically they are a pale blue. However in these pictures, they don't quite appear as they really are.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the camera must do something to the color, either way I still like the color with the black shoe. Thanks for the correction.

Jaime Xdress said...

Always such fun when you can have a dress up day, hope you enjoyed it!! LOVE the pictures, I was taken with the pose where you are facing away from the camera. Your legs were just silhouetted in such a feminine way.