Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Bra And Panties

How many guys have gone shopping and impulsively bought themselves a brand new sexy bra?  I don't really know the answer to that question.  However I know that that number increased by one Friday afternoon.  There I was, shopping for tights when I came across a bra that I just had to have.

Believe me.  First and foremost, I have a pantyhose fetish.  But, when I saw it, I knew that it matched my Brick House Xhilaration tights.  It is a little smaller than I normally wear, but it's almost a perfect match.  I also paid a little more than I would have liked.  But, I had to.

I don't know if I should keep it or not.  I don't really want my wife to see it, which is funny.  She knows I wear pantyhose and she knows I have high heels, but I don't want her to see a new bra.  I may end up seeing if I can sell it.

Did I forget to mention that I also bought new lace thongs?  If you look carefully, you can just see a little glimpse of it.
















Just putting on this bra makes me horny as hell.  Of course my new lace thongs do the same.  The more I think about it, the more I think I probably shouldn't keep the bra.  I just don't want to push my wife too far.

Anyone out there interested in buying a sexy used bra?  It's a 34B.



Note:  I've added pictures to my March 9 post.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many guys have gone shopping and impulsively bought themselves a brand new sexy bra?

-------------

I definitely have. Most recently I was out shopping and saw a soft short black mini skirt I just had to have. The shop girl seemed to guess it was for me and was a bit derisive, but I didn't care. x Alison

Jaime Xdress said...

LOL, I have bought a bra once or twice...what a thrill ;-)

Can't wait to see more of your new thong and that cute cock...loved your additional March 9 photos baby.

xo Jaime

Anonymous said...

I say keep the bra, it matches the tights really well. I like the new panties as well, where did you pick those up at?

sh2wph said...

I picked up the bra and panties at Target.

lok56 said...

Das sind sehr schöne Bilder !!!