Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wearing Pantyhose And Tights

Lately I've been concentrating more on taking pictures instead of blogging like I originally started and intended to do.  I honestly never intended to have a "photo blog".  My original plan was to tell the world about my fetish for pantyhose.  At first I wasn't even sure that I could post photos.

I'm going to try and get back to the roots of the whole thing.  But, in the meantime...






The first few pictures that I took today were without tights or pantyhose on at all.  The only thing I was wearing was a bra.  Which I have practically become addicted to on the weekends,




Once in a while when I'm playing dress up, I use this little technique to give myself a hard on.  All I do is stretch a pair of pantyhose and stroke back and forth slowly on the underside of my soft dick.  Back and forth.  It doesn't take long to give me a hard little dick.













You may be surprised at how many different ways I've played with my pantyhose.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested about your growing taste for bras. Personally I adore wearing them, and would wear one every day if I could. My bra fetish goes back to when I first started crossdressing, and I've bought myself several over the years. Nowadays I have to borrow my wife's but I'd rather get my own as her taste is a bit dull. x Alison

Anonymous said...

Are you lactating ?

Anonymous said...

Pantyhose are not playthings, they are meant to feel like bondage.

Anonymous said...

Crossdressing as a buxom woman is delightful and makes us look so much more feminine. I love the way I feel when I dress that way, expecially in a one piece swimsuit. My silicone breastforms feel and look so good. I hope you can afford some soon as I am sure you would find them delightful.

Jaime Xdress said...

Love all the colors of your tights and your photos are great! Hmm was your right boob leaking?3226