Saturday, March 2, 2013

Would You Like To Buy My One Piece Bathing Suit Or Leg Warmers?


I've decided that I have some much lingerie and hosiery that in order for me to buy anything new,  I need to clean out my stash a little in order to make room for new things.

I'd like to pass on a pair of my black leg warmers and a one piece bathing suit.  Of course the legs warmers are one size fits all, but the blue and white one piece bathing suit is very small.  It's actually too small for me.  It's a size 30 and I can just barely put it on.  Once I do get it on it's very tight on me.. Too tight to be perfectly honest.  That's why I haven't worn it in quite a while.

Keep this in mind if you are interested in the one piece bathing suit.  I am 6' 1" and weigh around 160 lbs with a 33" waist.  It is too small for me.  I would recommend anyone buying it to be rather small.  No taller that about 5' 9" and 140 or 145 lbs maximum.  That is, unless you like items extremely tight.  As I said, I can get it on, but it really is too small for me.  Oh, and one more thing, it used to belong to a really cute girl.  Let's just say that it was already used before I acquired it.

If your interested in either item, email me.  Serious inquires only.

In the pictures with the leg warmers I'm wearing a new pair of tights.  Morracan Blue Merona Opaque tights.






















The bathing suit is 100% polyester and is made by Catalina.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have them! You can e-mail me at tracycd2003 at yahoo dot com.