Sunday, March 3, 2013

My First New Pantyhose In Quite A While

This is the first pair of L'eggs pantyhose that I've bought since they changed their packaging.  It really makes me miss the days of the L'eggs egg.  I needed a pair of taupe since they only pairs of taupe I have left seem to have runs in them.  When I went into the store to look at their color selection I really wasn't planning on buying a pair, but, when I noticed that they seemed to only have one pair of taupe, I decided I'd better pick them up while I could.  You just never know when an item will disappear for good.










********************************************

When I think about, when it comes to colored opaque tights, I just might like pink the best of all.  Every once in a while when I see a pair of my pink tights, I just have to put them on.

As I've mentioned before, I practically have to wear a bra these days when I take pictures.  In fact, it's rare that I take a picture of myself without a bra on.






Which do you prefer?  With or without the shirt?

********************************************************







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both look great! I always love to see those red pumps though ;)

krissy The Crossdresser said...

Omg! I wanna suck your cock so bad n have your hot cream in my mouth ;) love yuh n yuhr pics



- Krissy

Anonymous said...

I have to try a pair of those Leggs Sheer Energy medium support. Been wearing various European brands - and Cecilia de Rafael feel like Heaven on freshly shaved legs - but my pantyhose budget is shrinking. Need to buy less expensive hosiery.

BTW, you have great looking legs!