Saturday, June 15, 2013

Black Sweater And Black Strappy Sandals

I decided that I just had to put on my new black strappy sandals.  To me, they really are sexy and quite thrilling to wear.  I can actually walk around in them rather comfortably.  Some high heels look really sexy but are a bitch to wear.  Completely uncomfortable.  These aren't like that at all.  If I wear a woman, I could see myself wearing them out for the evening for several hours at a time.

















I wore this outfit for about an hour.  Like I said, it was really nice to be able to strut around wearing clothes that really make me feel good and not have to worry about being caught by my wife.  My only worry was being seen by someone outside, not inside.

Also keep in mind that this was a multi-format shoot.  I not only took still pictures of myself with a stll camera, I also used my video camera.  So there is also video of me wearing this outfit.  The same goes for the red tank, red pumps and yellow panties I wore earlier.  Both, video on you tube and still pictures on this blog.

At this exact time I haven't posted any video of this outfit yet, but I plan to, either this evening or sometime Sunday.

*****************************************************

In between outfits it was so nice to walk around in only pantyhose and my tits stuffed into one of my bras.  As I've said before, I have truly graduated in my cross dressing.  Where I used to solely wear pantyhose and high heels, these days, if given the privacy,  I'll put on a bra stuffed with water balloon tits every time.   Not only do I like the way they look in pictures and video, but I like the way they feel.  I especially feel naughty when they bounce around a little.  Which you should know that they do.  If you put on a bra and stuff it with pantyhose or panties or even toilet paper,  you're not going to feel the weight of your tits.  They won't bounce around the way real tits do.  I feel that water balloons probably the best imitation breasts that a guy can put on.  Plus in the winter they can be warmed and in the summer they can even be put in the freezer to chill and cool you off.

Here I am once again, in between outfits.







I don't know how many guys like to wear women's clothes, but I do.  It makes me feel sexy.  I've received lots of emails and comments from guys who say that they aren't gay, but they really like seeing me dress like this.  That's one of the best compliments that I can get.

************************************************







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only ever put tissues or panties or girls' socks into my bras. I'm interested to know more about your water balloon tits - how do you prepare them?

I think the only female thing I've never worn is their shoes - maybe I'm missing out?

I love seeing you dressed like this, but I'm not gay (I think I said this before). I love wearing women's clothes too, and nothing makes me feel sexier. xx Alison

Jaime Xdress said...

Hi MC,

In addition to water balloon tits, another economical form that provides some weight and bounce is to use uncooked rice. Cut the legs off some old pantyhose, pour a couple of cups of rice into each toe (you get to determine your cup size :-) and then twist the pantyhose and double back on them and twist again and keep repeating to you run out of fabric. Now you have weighted tits that can be shaped and worn.

xo Jaime

p.s. Alison its ok to be straight and love to dress up. Its even ok to fantasize. xx