Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Red In The Morning

See my newest video on You Tube.  Go to YouTube.com and search for  "mostlyleggs"

Have you ever stood in your backyard wearing women's panties without any pants on?















I took a lot of pictures over the course of the week and these were the first ones.  What's funny is that after looking at all of them, I think these are my favorite.  The very first ones.


**************************************************************

As soon as I finished shooting the red set, I stripped off my top and panties, had a beer and thought about what outfit to wear next.  It felt nice know the I had the place all to myself for the whole day.  I knew my wife wouldn't be walking in, which gave me the freedom to walk around in pantyhose and high heels.  Most of the time I dress up I'm in a hurry and afraid that I'm going to get caught.  Like I said, it felt nice.

So here's a shot of me while I was in between outfits.



As you can see, I have more than one pair of my high heels out in the open.  Playing dress up really is fun.  I don't know exactly how many guys do this when they are alone, but thanks to the wonderful world wide web I know that I'm not the only one.

*************************************************************

Be sure to check my older posts for more pictures and videos.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. Great tuck in #6, I love the restriction of being tightly tucked when I dress. Nice bustline too.

Jaime Xdress said...

Love your legs and the heels, WOW!

Unknown said...

I too are one of those guys that like to wear tights and pantyhose! I own several pairs of both, and enjoy wearing them under my jeans, or with shorts (When I'm alone somewhere) I don't own any dresses or skirts, or a bra. But now I am thinking of getting a bra and trying that water balloon trick. I really love your pictures and your great looking legs. I too take pictures of my self wearing tights and pantyhose, But never had posted any of them on the internet. I guess I hadn't gotten to that point yet. This is even the first time that I had told anyone of my own "secret thing" But I am happy to hear and see that there are other guys out there that share the same interests.