Saturday, June 22, 2013

From The Archive

I never intended to post a photo blog and I hope I haven't.  It's just that I don't really have a lot of time to write.  However, every once in a while I'll run across  an older picture that I like and have never posted.  You'd be surprised at how many pictures I have taken of myself and have hidden away.

In these I'm wearing my red strappy sandals that I had at the time.  These shoes really are sexy.  I hope you don't mind seeing a little extra.  I seem to go through phases when it comes to wearing certain things.  For the longest time I only wore crotchless pantyhose, and if you look closely, you'll notice that I had cut the crotch out of these.  With the exception of one photo set a couple of weeks ago, I haven't worn crotchless pantyhose in quite some time.

BTW,  these were taken in March of 2011.








**************************************
 I also ran across these.  I don't believe I've posted these before either.  These were










I don't  know if I've posted any pictures of the coffee colored slip I'm wearing in the above photo.  This could be the first time I've shown it.  It doesn't matter, I'll be showing more of it soon.

*****************************************
 
Check back soon.  I will be posting some more of my new pics very soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That coffee colored slip is really cute, do you still have it? If so would you consider, when the time is right a photo set or possibly a video with it?

09aug1 said...

mmm!! you are so sexy, you get me so hard I love playing with myself looking at your sexy body in your sexy outfits!!

susanna said...

really love your pics..
i`m really pantyhose fan from <Finland/scandinavia
love to share my e mail..
sukkis.susanna@gmail.com
i love to send u some pantyhose pics

:)

susanna