Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Reruns. Favorite Videos

I was watching some of my older video and I came across this footage.  As I reviewed it I realized that it wasn't bad at all.  In fact, I thought it was pretty good video.  I did post it on youtube and it got a mediocre response.  Since I actually like it, I thought I'd post it again.  After all, it is a sweltering summer.  Rerun time.

Summer Reruns:




I'd like to hear from people.  It doesn't matter to me where in the world you are.  Let me hear from you.  Take a little time to not only watch, but, to write a little something back to me.

I want to hear from viewers of my videos.

Follow my blog!

Do you like to wear pantyhose to help get off?

2 comments:

Jeanne1908 said...

I love wearing pantyhose to get off, in fact that's the only way I'll do it.

spandextc said...

Heck yes I wear pantyhose to get off - I do it just about every day. Sometimes I wear pantyhose under my clothes to work.