Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finishing My Trip Videos

It's taken me a while to finish editing and posting videos from my out of town trip about a month ago.  This video is of my lacy pink boy shorts over top my pink tights.  I think they are really sexy.  What do you think of them?  Do you think I could of shown this video on youtube.com?



I'm a married guy that loves wearing pantyhose, high heels and lingerie.  I live in the southeastern part of Virginia.  I wonder if they're any other guys near me that also like to wear pantyhose.  If so, contact me.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be even sexier to see your pearlescent cum in those rosy hose

Anonymous said...

Those legs of yours turn me on. Look fantastic in pantyhose. I have had several fantasy about your legs wrapped around my waist. Thank you for sharing. And I look forward to more pictures, an videos. You tease me

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

sweet

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Sh2wph, luv all ur stuff and that cock needs 2b sucked by my talented mouth as I will happy to take my dentures out and give U a very love'n gumjob and twirl my toung in and around that asshole! I love to wear pantyhose also and suck cock&swallow big loads then run my toung up&down that ass crack stop'n at that asshole and toung fuck that asshole! Love wear'n pantyhose,suck'n cock and giving rimjobs,as I can tel that U SH2WPH r a very very clean person! Contact me at ray59abarca@gmail.com I love men that wear pantyhose&panties!