Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Guy That Likes Wearing Pantyhose

I know that it sounds ridiculous, but I do like wearing them.  Pantyhose.  Guy's shouldn't wear them.  Should they?  Well, when you've been married for a while and your sex drive isn't matched by your mate, what do you do?  Guy's are horny whether or not their wife wants to have sex or not.  For me, I'm still horny after all of these years.  What do guy's do?  They get themselves off.





The thing is, we all seem to have different ways of doing it.  That is one of the things that make living on this crazy planet of ours worthwhile.  We do, what we do, because it makes us feel good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel! I'm 50 and horny as always... I thought the drive would moderate with age, as it has with my spouse! Easy to see guys with younger (relatively) women. Not generalizing that all 50 year old gals are not horny, (I'd love to find one that is), but mine isn't interested in sexiness in the least.

Love your pics, do you have any dresses/skirts?

Perf...

buddy said...

love the last photo-- the s curve on the arches - you are sexy!! lets play.. fuck it- lets play..let me lick those feet!!!

superFTD83 said...

Hi I've just subscribed here I do have you on you tube & love your clips, I am seperated from my wife because she couldn't understand that I love to wear pantyhose or tights as we call them in the UK she just assumed that I was gay which I'm sure you will understand is not the case. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy your clips

Anonymous said...

Strange... I've nice feelings in my groin and in my dick when I look at your pictures and videos...Hmm