Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm A Guy In Virginia With A Pantyhose Fetish

If I get the chance to be alone, this is what I like to do.  I know that doing things like this aren't exactly what most men do when they have some free time.  A lot of guy's go fishing or camping or some other macho thing.  If you bumped into me one day on the street and we exchanged a few words about something totally meaningless, you'd never know that I was a guy that likes to shave his legs and wear women's pantyhose.

Most guys really do believe that when they get married that they will have hot sex with their new wife and that's just the way that it will be, for ever and ever.  To any young stupid guy's out there that might be reading this,  "IT'S NOT THAT WAY AT ALL.  NOT EVEN CLOSE!"

Me, I've adjusted.  I've actually gotten used to only jerking off.  No sex with my wife.  None.  She doesn't want it.  So we don't.  It's that simple.  How do I cope with the frustration?  Pantyhose.  I don't go out looking to nail some girl anywhere.  I go to work, then come home.  Day after day.  I'm not out chasing some young hottie in a bar.  I'm not looking for a another woman.  I think that I'm looking for someone that appreciates wearing pantyhose and high heels.  I also realize that what I'm looking for is probably another guy.  Saying that, makes me want to point out that I'm not gay.  I don't find men attractive sexually.  But I do find legs in pantyhose sexy, male or female. 

I think I'm looking for another leg lover.  I'd ideally like to find a woman that likes to dress up in short skirts, pantyhose and  stilettos.  Chances are, I'm not going to find her.

There are more guy's with this fetish than women.  I realize this.  Which then makes me realize that my perfect afternoon sexual fantasy would be with another guy that shares my pantyhose and high heel fetish.  Someone that would look at me sexually, and want to do things that a couple of guys aren't supposed to do to each other.    In my own mind, I don't look at it as being gay, I look at it as, wanting to share my sexuality.  My wife doesn't want sex at all.  So what am I left to do?  Should I just accept the fact that I just jerk of wearing my pantyhose and high heels once or twice a week?  Or, should I realize that I don't have much time left on this earth and look for sexual relief outside of my marriage?




Is there anyone in southeast Virgina that has seen my videos and thinks that we might be able to play around a little.  Are you close?  Southeast Virginia?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures, especially the first two! Wish I were closer...

Perf

Anonymous said...

sh2wph...if ur ever in east tn post on here and i'll try to hookup...i am very much like you...ph fetish and married...love to play together...have heels and hose and lingerie...i will try to get an e-mail for us to communicate.

buddy said...

..I'm always willing to help!!

buddy said...

i'm more than willing to help you through ALL your needs..just ask and we'll have fun.. take a chance- take a chance --

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those pics, looking at your legs and feet got me so horny! I want to lick your feet and those slutty heels they're in, I imagined licking and stroking your feet as I jerked myself off wearing some fishnet stockings and 5" black pumps. I shot a huge load of sticky cum all over myself as I pictured my cock fucking the gap between your hosed feet and drenching them in a load of cum! Please tell me you'd let me do that...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, let me know if you'd like to get my e-mail, I'd love to send you some really sexy pics of me in stiletto's, hosery and thongs.

Anonymous said...

I think that u r hot&sexy those pics&videos r awsome,as I to love to wear pantyhose!The way they feel on my legs feet and ass mmmmmmm!I also luv sexy pantys but most of all I luv too look at toes&feet n pantyhose!Everybody has a fetish mine is pantyhose,painted toes and boy pantys!I am a bi male 52yrs old and would luv2 spend a wkend w/u and roll around n bed and rub ur feet,toes&ass!Then give u a gumjob&rimjob all wkend long as u hav a sweet asshole and a very suckable cock SH2WPH! Want'n to do u huney!

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet cock,my name is ray and that pic of ur cock hang'n out of those sh2wph is a real turn on! Im a bi male that loves to wear he same kind of ph as u do! My fav colors r suntan,coffee,moca&blue my fav nail polish is pink chrome! Would love to meet u baby boy would love to suck that cute cock off mmmmmm mouth water n huney!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog and your youtube videos...
your legs in silky pantyhose and high heels
arouse me too much.
i would love to kiss you up and down all nighe long....
thank you
sheerpaulina...

Anonymous said...

Heading to Atlanta next week, any chance we can meet up?

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hi sweet cock, that pic of ur's w/ur cute cock hang'n out is mouthwater'n! I'd like to slip n 2 my pantyhose and slide n2bed w/u and please u very much so! Men that wear pantyhose&panties really turn me on and makes me sooo horney and U do that too me sh2wph! If ur wife wont do U I will!

Anonymous said...

I too love to dress in pantyhose my favorite shaded r coffee and soft brown I enjoying pleasing others

darksdofthmoon40 said...

I'm in northern Va. I'd love to hook up. Let me know.