Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm A Guy. My Legs Look Better In PantyhoseThan Bare

If you say it out loud, it sounds more than a little weird.  I'm a guy and I think my legs look better in a pair of pantyhose than they do bare legged.  There, I said it.

I haven't had the opportunity to shoot any videos the last couple of weeks, but I did take some pictures with the digital camera.  Some still shots.  It may look easy to do, but it does take some effort. 

Also, there's always the chance that she will walk in on me in the middle of a photo or video shoot.  She has before.  She's caught me at least three times.  Each time has been very embarrassing.  The good thing is that each time she's walked in on me dressed in pantyhose or naked with a camera pointed at me, she's let it go.  She's never questioned me about it or put me on the spot to tell her what I was doing.  Even the next day.  She lets it go.  I can only imagine what she really thinks.

Her husband wears pantyhose and high heels.

And for the first time, after she went to bed, I took some delight in taking her black bra off of the bathroom counter and putting it on while I was wearing a pair of my Leggs Sheer To Waist suntan pantyhose.  I never have wanted to wear a bra until recently.  I've been wearing one that I bought for myself a long time ago with water balloons for pictures.  To show off a profile view off myself for around a year.






But this morning was different.  I wanted to wear her black bra.  I've been looking in the stores for a black bra for myself, but I haven't been able to find one that I felt would work.  This morning, I wanted to strut around the house in her soft black bra, filled with cool water balloons.  Weird?  I think probably.  But as I said, harmless.

I hope you like the pictures.  If you do.  Leave comment.  Let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look smashing in your black bra and pantyhose fantastic. You have beautiful legs and I love your pantyhose. i wish I was there with you wearing the same. Maybe we could play roll a bit.I have the same situation and age as you have and the same fetish. I love shaving my legs and wear pantyhose nice and smooth and soft. Pretend I'm a woman ready to be taken by a sweet man.

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic. Love the look and how sexy your legs are. I would love to spend time with you. An help you release some of your tension.

Jaime Xdress said...

Not weird and there are probably more guys than you think who love to dress up in tights and bras. As I've gotten older my role playing in feminine clothes has increased past just wearing pantyhose. But if I'm frustrated and in a hurry there is nothing more enjoyable than just stroking while wearing pantyhose. Nice pics