Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crossdresser: Thinking Back

I'm a guy that's been wearing pantyhose secretly for over 35 years.  That's hard to imagine.  But, it's been that long.  I started wearing them long before the internet age, and I'm still doing it.  How's that for sticking with your desires?




It's the only thing that I can control sexually.  When I have enough privacy, I can slip on a pair of smooth pantyhose and get myself off.  It may sound wierd, but it's not as wierd as some things that people.  People have their kinks.

All guys "get off" whether or not they have a woman to play with them..  They don't all do it wearing a pair of pantyhose, but some do.  I.m thinking that less than 5% of guys wear pantyhose to masturbate.  I'm in the less than 5% category.  It's harmless.  I do it when I'm alone, and that's not often.

Are you a guy that's ever put on a pair of pantyhose and taken pictures of yourself?  Let me know.

2 comments:

Jeanne1908 said...

The only way I can get off is by wearing pantyhose!

Nicholas said...

It's great that you are sharing your story and photos, so thanks! I started to masturbate in pantyhose in early adulthood, and still love it 40 years on. And, yes, I have recently taken photos and videos of myself, which is another turn-on, I'll openly admit.