Saturday, January 31, 2009

People Want My Pantyhose


It absolutely boggles my mind that someone would want to buy my used pantyhose, but there seems to be some that do. Guys see my videos and want to be with me, that's cool, a turn on even. But, they ask me to send them my worn, even stained, pantyhose. That made me think a little.
I've always hung on to my "old" worn out pantyhose. Pantyhose that have "runs" in them and that are stretched out to the point of not being pantyhose that are not being worthy of being show quality garments any longer.
I've even had guys want to see me cum in pantyhose and then send the pantyhose to them.
Again, I can understand that. To most, it would seem weird, but I do see it. What should I do with these pantyhose. Throw them out with the trash?


A lot of guys are too embarrassed to walk into a store and buy pantyhose to go home and jerk off, in or on. Actually, I can understand that too.
Are you afraid to walk into a store and buy pantyhose? Do you need someone to send you pantyhose in the mail?
Let me know. Maybe we can work it out.
We could help each other. I need to buy some new pantyhose and high heels to help with my videos and pictures. The thing is, I can't afford to go out and buy a new pair of pantyhose whenever I need them to shoot more video.
So, what I'm asking is this: If you want to purchase some of my used pantyhose, or, just need someone to mail you some pantyhose, email me: sh2wph@yahoo Be sure to include "Buy Pantyhose" in the subject. I'll get back to you.
Leggs In Pantyhose!
Keep watching!
There's more video of me wearing pantyhose to come.




4 comments:

iamhardinhose said...

I would rather see you in pantyhose, real time!
This is pretty cool that you are willing help with buying hose. personally, I buy all mine at HLB outlet.

Anonymous said...

when you put your self out there, they will come. If you keep it to your self or close friends then you will have more fun and less work.

heelboy said...

Like your log and your movies.
I like to wear pantyhose to

Anonymous said...

i buy suntan pantyhose and share wth my wife!! she even puts on my strappy high heels on me and i put on her tight spandex dress!!we dance and lay together!!we need to get together with you and your wife! i'm 49 and shes 48.