Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Wish I Could Keep My Blog Fresh...


... I just don't have the privacy at home to write in my blog the way I'd like to.

It all revolves around the fantasy and fetish of pantyhose and legs with me. What turns me on when I see a hot girl? Her legs. If those legs just happen to be wearing pantyhose, it's a turn on. I'm old school. I know. but old school is sexier. That's my opinion. Pantyhose, high heels and a short skirt. Sexy? Hell Yeah! The girls in short skirts and dresses of the eighties are in my opinion, some of, if not the sexiest, women I've ever seen in my life.

I've tried to replicate that look in my videos. I've tried to make myself sexy, not in a masculine way, but in a femine way.

My wife doesn't want to play. So what am I left with? A fantasy.
A guy in pantyhose and high heels. Playing by himself.
Here I am: Jan 09.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in nylons! What do you do to keep in shape? Personally I do a lot of spinning during the winter and then when the weather gets better I bike, quite seriously with the local club, about 200 miles a week. Keep my legs shaved as well. Our wives should get together, they seem to have a lot in common! You are not alone. ;o)

Anonymous said...

absolutely awesome !! you've aroused my senses....and here i was thinkin' i was all alone in feeling this way too about pantyhose, short skirts, and heels..please keep posting...and by the way we don't necessarily have to play by ourselves..yes i'm from se va..

sh2wph said...

James, talk about intriguing. Someone else in SE VA? So cool.

Tell me about yourself via email:
sh2wph@yahoo.com.
Please. Put pantyhose in the subject. I'll respond. Tell me about you.

Anonymous said...

Awww...why don't I live in VA? I'd love to meet up with other pantyhose lovers.

I love your videos

sh2wph said...

To the second Anonymous comment: Realize that with the power of the internet, we can all find someone near that also enjoys and gets off on or in pantyhose. The question is "Canyou cross the line into the "bi" world?

Anonymous said...

If you come walking around me in your pantyhose and those killer heels and scrunchy socks and you show me a nylon covered hard-on, I would certainly give you a ride you would never forget!

Anonymous said...

your pantyhose is like my suntan leggs ,and i wear high heel strappy sandals!! guess what , my wife is with me in the house , and she says you and me should get our legs together!!!she is very open to a new adventure , and with your wife , maybe1