Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009 +5:10hrs

If anyone is still reading this. Thank You. Its early New Years Morning. I'm awake, the wife's is crashed and I am actually still up, drunk and wearing pantyhose. Happy New Year to all of the pantyhose fetishist's. Keep wearing. I know were an odd bunch, but typically harmless, so try not to fret it as I do.

The thing that I need to get over is that I feel that it makes me a "sissy" when the camera is aimed at me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I'm not trying to act feminine. I am. I'm hoping that the viewer will, momentarily, that that they're watching a video of a women. You know, the illusion. It's what I envision the woman that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with as. Hot legs, pantyhose and a sexy pair of pumps and the playfulness to show them off a little as we fumble through life and try to make the best of it.

Happy New Years Morning,

MC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say you have the shape to pull it off very well. I have been wearing pantyhose and thongs for some time and I which I could have some leggs like you

sheerhot said...

Happy New Year, darling. Slinky, sheer and silky every day.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

I think you look wonderfully feminine in your videos.

You have the perfect body and legs to pull it off.

Face it, you're hot!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and keep on wearing those pantyhose without guilt :-)

Stevie said...

You have very sexy legs. I have found myself gazing at your shape and feeling very aroused. I look forward to seeing more postings and photos. I'm a new fan!