Saturday, December 13, 2008

Its Almost Christmas, and I'll Admit,

I'll admit that I've been more than a little slack in posting on My Blog lately. It's just that everyday life's been getting in the way. I haven't been wearing pantyhose very much lately. I'm still a long way from being sexually satisfied in my relationship with my wife. So I shoot a little video of myself wearing pantyhose and high heels and anything else that makes me look feminine and then post it to YouTube and hope to pick up subscribers to hopefully view and comment on my screwed up life. A married guy, 47yrs old, that likes to wear pantyhose, partly because Marsha Brady and her sisters wore pantyhose. Damn, they were sexy when they needed to be. Theres you're clue. I'm not a kid anymore, but I still feel like one
and I still want to play like one.

Keep watching my videos. I've got more to post. Pantyhose, High Heels and more.

I'm a perv. Maybe I'll show you on XTube. Also see a few on X Tube.

5 comments:

sheerhot said...

Your life is not screwed up. It's just not the apple-pie perfecto that we grew up watching on TV.
It's realife.
You and I love pantyhose, our wives don't approve.
Just real life. You are very sexy and wear your hose and heels magnificently. Don't stop posting and enjoying. We appreciate your snsuality. I, for one, would like to see you pantyless.
Keep on !!
S

sgtfreedom said...

Cant Wait to see more of you, you are very sexy! I like the dress up myself. You really turn me on especially over on XTube.

Unknown said...

You may be a "perv" but you are a brave, sexy perv! Don't be negative; you've got a lot going for you . . . your legs, your ass, your videos, your fans . . . like me!

Anonymous said...

So our secret is pantyhose. That doesn't mean your life is screwed up, it just means we know how fun it can be to wear pantyhose. Everybody else just hasn't figured it out yet and are afraid to try it. In reality you are brave for posting and sharing your secrets. The funny thing about sharing is you get to realize that you are not alone and that there are many of us who share your desire for sexy legs in pantyhose.
Someday the rest will get it, but for now the pioneers march forward. If you enjoy them wear them. I tried to purge and all that did was make the urge greater. It's sort of like dieting, it's ok to treat yourself from time to time in your pantyhose and to feel good about it. Unfortunately not everybody else is there just yet. But just realize you are not alone in this desire or quest for a life without having to hide and to find acceptance in the ones we love.

I'm caught in a new relationship, the best of my life and I'm so afraid to tell my new girlfriend of my desire to see her in pantyhose and for me to be dressed right with her. Such a balance we try to strike. Life can be ironic.

Hang in there and Merry Christmas!!

sh2wph said...

sheerhot: Thanks for shedding some light. You're right, its not all apple pie. We think we want apple pie all of the time. But we'd only end up fat, if we had it as much as we think we want it.

Balance, thats what I need to learn.