Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is one of the holidays that makes us get to gether with our family. On the surface, it kind of sounds like a chore, but it's not. Be thankful to spend a little bit of time with the people that will be there for you when you need someone.

Pantyhose. Pantyhose. Pantyhose. I'm still wearing them whenever I can while trying to come to terms with a sexual breakthrough with my reluctant wife. I've actually gotten her to wear pantyhose with the crotch cut out several times over the last few weeks. But it's only a start. It hasn't led to fantastic sex yet. I'm working on it.

2 comments:

sheerhot said...

Happy Thanksgiving, belatedly, to you too.
I admire your perseverance and your affection for pantyhose.
Thankfully I was wearing non-control top hose on Thanksgiving. I was able to enjoy two passions, pantyhose and eating, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

So did we all give thanks for the wonderful look and feel of pantyhose? LOL :-)

Good luck on your continuing saga, and remember your not alone.