Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Still Here

It's been over a month since I've written in my blog. The thing is, a lot has been going on. In this last month I've worn pantyhose in front of my wife many times (and shes still not into it) and I've even managed to get her to wear pantyhose for me as well.

I've also been able to shoot more video of myself. I'll post it as soon as I can. The thing about posting video is that it takes quite a while to view it, edit it and finally upload it.

Also, I now have over 1000 Subscribers on You Tube. That's really hard to believe. Thank you to everyone that has subscribed and been so supportive. I mean that.

As I said, I've shot a lot of video over the last couple of weeks and I thought that I'd share some that I don't think I can post on You Tube.

If you like wearing pantyhose or just enjoy watching others wear them, please feel free to post a little comment here and let the world know.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video and steaming hot body! Hugs Suzie Q

sheerhot said...

Welcome back, darling.
Stylish, sensual and sexy. Great legs and ass. Please cum for us.........in the hose.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back & looking forward to seeing more, more, more as always. Your legs & ass rock

Anonymous said...

Damn sexy

Anonymous said...

Very sexy!! Just one question. Where tucking "yourself"? Look like a real women! Tell me the secret, PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Very Sexy!!! Great combination of pantyhose and leg warmers. I love it! Love to see more! trash6_f16@yahoo.com

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

Hello SH2WPH, As always great stuff huney,that ass is soooo cute and that tucked away cock needs 2b sucked! I'd luv2get my hands n between ur legs and rub ur cock! Luv 2get on my knees and cup ur cheeks squeeze em as I take ur cute little cock n my mouth as I gently suck that cute head! Then after im done w/the front turn U around and lick that sweet asshole!SH2WPH hav U ever had a gumjob huney? If not I'd b happy to give U one!

Paintedtoesnpantyhose said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

Très jolie petite vidéo ! Tu es superbe

Anonymous said...

Moi aussi, j'aime porter des collants.
Bravo pour ton blog.
Encollants